Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday 06/24/10

1. Very, very thankful for "minor" injuries to my Mom in a car accident this week. She has a broken arm and wrist.
2. My sister and brother-in-law had "traveling mercies" on their move last weekend.
3. Finished (even "graduated") a development program at work so no more having to be at work at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesdays any more!
4. Company picnic was fun, fun, fun. Lots of good prizes.
5. I get to see my Dad tomorrow night!
6. No hesitations in my car all week.
7. A really fun lunch on Monday even if I didn't come close to winning any of Scrabble type games we played. (Yes, I lost to a 5th grader several times.)
8. The chickens are happy.
9. My sister is available to help out my Mom for several days.

1 comment:

mlk said...

your "thankful thursday"'s always help me to be more thankful. thank you.