Monday, October 18, 2010

Ornament 2010

Saturday was ornament shopping day at Bronner's in Frankenmuth.  While I typically don't do the reveal (Think "Move That Box Cover!!!") until I send them to the kids, I'm excited about this year's. 

I like to get them all in the same style if possible.  And this year it was each niece and nephew's item on a round ball.  Renae, Glenn, and I spent an hour and 15 minutes walking back and forth in Bronner's to find them all, but we got them.

Here is the assortment:

One of the ornaments pretty much "broke the bank" but it was that or have to get one very different from the others.  Top to bottom, left to right is : Lauren's teddy bear, Lindsey's snowman (not the best picture to see how cute it is, Whitney's star (there are several stars all around the bulb), Lindsay's greenery, Mary Lee's angel, John Michael's gingerbreadman (and woman), Haley's candy cane, Jaimie's bell, Andrew's horse (will need some work to make it a rocking horse), and Jeffrey's stocking.  I need to put names and year on each them as well.

Now if I just don't forget them when I go to SC in a few weeks!!!

2 comments:

prl said...

How cute!

marym said...

Love your ornaments, Rho. What a great idea to have started that tradition so long ago. The kids all love it.