Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who do you really want?

I've been getting some calls for an 877 number and mostly haven't answered plus they don't leave a message. Yesterday I took the call but since no one picked up for a few seconds I hung up. About an hour ago during lunch my phone range and I saw it so I took the call. (Remember that we sit in cubes so people around me can hear. I was just ready to hang up when I heard a girl's voice.


Hello, is Mr. or Mrs. Klopfenstein there?
Well, who is calling?
My name is ____ and I'm with ________________.
Why would you ask for Mr. Klopfenstein?
We're told to ask for Mr. or Mrs.
Well what if there is no Mr. Klopfenstein (pause) anymore?

She hung up.
The ladies across from and beside me both just cracked up laughing!!!

1 comment:

Ada said...

I'm cracking up laughing also!