Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home Invasion

My home has been invaded by balloons--big, big balloons.


Why? My friend is having a party this weekend. On Saturday we stopped at a furniture store that was having a special sale. She saw all these huge (2 1/2 feet diameter?) balloons and asked what they were going to do with them. The clerk said they just pop them so Renae offered to buy them. The clerk said she could come the next day to get them. We showed up in two vehicles to get them just before the store closed and the sale ended. 7 in her car and 10 in mine!!! Now hopefully they will stay nice enough for Saturday. Meanwhile it's a bit scary when I walk by my back room as they completely cover the ceiling!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I picked up 15 DOZEN balloons with my seniors last Saturday. We had to take the school mini-bus as there were way too many to fit in the car. I had to be very careful with changing lanes because there were really too many in the bus to drive safely.