Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 02/03/11

1. It was great to have 4-wheel drive yesterday to get to work!!! However, gas mileage goes way down when the vehicle goes into 4wd.


2. The other day I cleaned off my co-workers cars when I left work when they had a couple of inches of snow on them. When I got home someone had shoveled right in front of my porch which isn’t done as part of the snow removal in my condo fee. Mine was the only one done and I still have no idea who did it.

3. Yesterday morning the parking lot I use was just finished being plowed when I pulled in. How awful if I’d gotten out to get to work only to find the parking lot wasn’t plowed.

4. This morning I woke up to a phone call from my sister in the Philippines. That was nice.

5. Today is my Friday at work. Tomorrow I have a community service day to do volunteer work.

No comments: