Saturday, July 23, 2011

The July Challenge

In a previous post, I talked about the challenges of a local business during July since there are 3 payrolls to meet but also 5 Sundays so only 26 days to make money to meet an extra payroll. I decided to go in an extra time or two this month, and my sister said to go get a cup of coffee too. One morning this week I got a caramel latte "on" her. Last night Renae said to stop and get a coffee for her on my way to house this morning to work in the garden.

This morning I talked to the owner and told him about my sister in SC and my friend here wanting to help meet the challenges of July. He was quite thankful and encouraged.

As I walked out he said, "Keep sending them in!"

So, if you are in Hudsonville area stop at Mocha 'n Music and tell them Rhoda sent you.

4 comments:

Ann said...

so send me your paypal email address. :-)

rk2 said...

How about you just take me out for a coffee when I'm down there sometime. It's not worth the effort it takes for you to send me $ even by paypal.

Anonymous said...

I like the C.S. Lewis quote.....actually I like most any C.S. Lewis quote! :)

Anonymous said...

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis