Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday 08/04/11

1. I drove a rental car on Monday and Tuesday while my car was in the body shop getting some work done. I'm so thankful I don't have to drive that brand and model all the time. At 70 mph on the interstate my arms were shaking so much on the steering wheel!
2. My vehicle is so nicely clean because the body shop does such a great job cleaning the inside even though they work on the outside!
3. The body shop gave me coupons for 2 free hand car washes!!!
4. The cooler temp and a nice breeze made for a good night to pick blueberries. Last night I picked 9 lbs. and picked up a new recipe sheet. This year I think I'll try the blueberry pound cake except pound cake has a lot of butter. One year I made the blueberry cake for the church picnic. It was all gone, but I think people thought the blueberries were chocolate chips!
5. Had my first tomatoes out of the garden last week. Oh, homegrown tomatoes are wonderful!!!

1 comment:

prl said...

So what kind of car did you have to drive?