Friday, August 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday on Friday 08/26/11

1. My niece's surgery yesterday went well and she is on the mend.
2. Despite a bit of a health scare this week, I'm ok.
3. Jayne, a good friend who took me to a dr. appointment and then later in the evening to the ER.
4. Jayne and Renae who sat in the ER until 11:45 with me.
5. After checking a previous medical bill and questioning a charge, the billing service is taking off a charge because the dr. didn't order that test. Hmmm, makes me wonder how often something gets added because "they typically do that when they do the other procedure." Also makes me wonder how many people are careful to read the bills especially if they have insurance that would pay the majority of the bill. Would I have looked so carefully if it wasn't all out of pocket for me?
6. It's a beautiful weather report for the weekend!
7. Lots of family and friends who were praying for me this week.

No comments: