Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday 3/8/12

1. Finished a 5-week class last night. Now to do the grading, but I was tired tonight.
2. Beautiful starry night to sit in the hot tub. Great moon too.
3. Love having a bathroom sink drain that does that--drain!!! Sometimes I run the water just to see it go down!!!

And most importantly--
4. I've been going to BSF with several ladies. One asked another to attend starting last fall. The askee knew very little if anything about the Bible, but she has diligently done the lesson each week. For Christmas she asked her husband for a study Bible. I will never forget her excitement and joy about showing me her Bible "with real notes to help me with the lesson!" On Tuesday after Monday night's study on Ephesians 1, one sent out a message to the other three that said simply "In Christ." The one lady e-mailed the other and asked, "What do you have to do to be saved?"

Wow, thank God!!! How exciting.

No comments: