Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

1. Lots of good times spent with friends this past week--dinner with the Vandermeys at Penn Station and walking Shadow with Jayne last night.

2. My nephew-in-law was offered a job this week.

3. My great niece had her 6-month birthday yesterday!!!. Happy half-birthday Emma!!!!!!!  And John Michael had is 15th birthday on Tuesday. How can the wonderful little boy now have a driver's permit?????

4. My car is waxed for the summer.

5. A great week for sports: last weekend was Final Four with men's and women's national basketball championship games. Baseball started yesterday with most games today. The Master's started today.

6. Most importantly--it's Holy Week and Sunday is the greatest day in the Church's yearly calender. He is risen. He is risen indeed.

2 comments:

Jayne, from bells said...

Woot! I made Thankful Thursday! I'm thankful :-)

rk2 said...

So did Shadow. : )