Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Time

I just read a post on Facebook about how fast July has gone by. I'm sitting in my recliner looking at a family picture taken in 2007. The niece on the end is married and in a job she loves, the next is ready to apply to med school, the next is married and finishing a program for a job she loves, the next is ready to start her final year of college before teaching elementary school because she loves kids and kids love her, the nephew is about to leave on a two-year international teaching assignment, the next little guy is a great young man going into (gulp!) 7th grade, the next nephew is in Great Britain in a golfing competition, the next niece is ready to begin her college career and the last niece is starting her last year of college.

And I don't ask where has July gone, I ask where have the years gone?

1 comment:

Ann said...

It really is a vapor.