Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday 11/07/13

1. Last Thursday I possibly needed a check cut but AP said the month was closed and they couldn't cut a check until the next day. It reminded how thankful I am to be in a learning department and not working around an accounting month cycle.

2. I've been assigned to dig deeper about a topic at work. Yesterday I gave a preliminary overview of the topic and now I get to go do more research and look for other resources on the topic. Love doing this type of thing and am thankful that my manager knows how much I do.

3. Fall has arrived and I'm finally getting to see some yellow, red, and orange leaves. However, I do like eating out on the patio in November!

4. Got a new picture over the fireplace. I like it!

5. My aunt's post on facebook made me hungry for stroganoff. I made it for dinner Monday night. I like it!

6. Really enjoying the study of Matthew in BSF this year.

No comments: