Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday 11/14/13

1. I liked every time I wrote the date on Tuesday. It was fun!  11/12/13.

2. I get to keep the two weekly communications at work. I thought it was an interim project until a couple of positions were filled, but although one position has been filled I get to keep this work.

3. Today I got home from work before it was dark. I think it was the first time I've even left work before it was dark since almost since the time change.

4. The mother of dear friends in MI passed away this week. Thankful to hear how her life touched so many. She would call family and/or friends when there was a beautiful sunset with the words "Sky alert!" She would remind her children and grandchildren "My God made that."

5. I got to talk to Jayne Monday evening and get to talk to Nancy tomorrow. Love it!

6. A childhood friend may be moving to Texas. She and her husband would be 6 hours away, but there is still something fun about the thought of her being in Texas. This state may not be big enough for the both of us!

No comments: