Sunday, April 10, 2022

Book Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry

 

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's SorryMy Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book fit in my bag to read on a cruise as I wanted an easy fiction read purely for enjoyment. This really wasn't that for me, but since I didn't have access to another book on the boat and since I have to finish what I start I completed it. It was a bit hard to follow as there was a fantasy element that I just didn't get into.

I didn't really enjoy A Man Called Ove by this author although it was highly recommended by quite a few friends so I'm not sure why I thought I'd like this book, but what can I say? It was $1 at an estate sale  

View all my reviews

No comments: