Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. A great trip to visit family. I got to see everyone except for Andrew, Haley, and Linsday.
2. A job to return to.
3. I usually fly in at night to Grand Rapids and I don’t really know where we are, but yesterday was a beautiful mostly clear day to fly over Lake Michigan. I was able to locate where we were flying just north of Holland. I followed Chicago Dr to Marketplace and then east over Renae’s, found my condo, my church, etc.
4. Yesterday when John Michael was ready to leave for school, he came over said he was leaving and needed to tell me goodbye. I thought it was pretty good for a sixth grade boy to do on his own.
5. I got to spend time with my nieces and nephews, but it was really fun to shop with Mary Lee on Tuesday and build a birdhouse with Jeffrey on Sunday afternoon at an outdoor festival.


No comments: