Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Up at 8:04 to the sound of children waiting to open presents. They opened while the three adults watched. They offered for me to open one, but I opted to save them for tomorrow.

Went for breakfast at Waffle House. That's got to be one of the different traditions in Atlanta, but the place was crowded. My brother's typical order: 2 eggs over easy with spray, sausage patted down, toast dry, and all that smothered in butter. I think after the first time 8 years ago it just wasn't funny anymore. When my brother started talking about someone at my work, I actually dropped my glass of sweet tea and it went all over my sister-in-law. It was funny that it seemed to shake me up so much I dropped the glass!

This afternoon Mark, JM, and I went to see Valkery. None of us were that excited by it. Unfortunately, I needed a nap so I struggled to stay awake for the first 45 minutes or so. The funny part was on the drive there. Dad, your driving 15 mph over the speed limit. Dad, you're teaching me really bad driving habits.

All my gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Our Christmas is tomorrow with the family.

So Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: