Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vacation Day 1

Went to work early to leave early.
At lunch I chipped a filling but I thought it was my crown.
Thankfully the dentist's office fit me in since I was going out of town.
The dentist fixed the filling. It was pretty minor so she didn't deaden anything.
To smooth things so my bite was right she decided to smooth off a point on the upper tooth.
They had to peel me off the ceiling it hurt so badly. That lasted about .1 second.
Flight out of GR was 20 minutes late.
Cincinnati's concourse C is closed except for a few flights. The gates are all in A.
In the 25 minutes I had between flights I literally got off the plane, boarded a bus, waited for it to fill, rode to concourse A, got off the bus, went up an escalator to where the gate was for my flight at the top of the escalator, did a U turn, checked in for the flight, boarded the bus to go back to Concourse C, got on the plane. Stupid. I'm pretty sure the drunk engineer who thought up Michigan lefts is involved in this remodel at Cincinnati airport.
Got into Huntsville on time, and Dad was waiting for me with Mother in the car.
I don't have to wear a coat here. I like it.
Time for bed.

No comments: