Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation Day 2

1. Slept until 8:00 CDT!!!
2. Did some shopping for the weekend.
3. Drove to ATL with Dad and Mom.
4. It was great to see the ATL family.
5. Molly and I put together 8 gifts for each decade of Mom's life with things that she likes. Ex. Snickers, Dollar Tree (to take the grandkids when they are in AL), plastic spatula for all her cooking, book about AL unique things since I couldn't find a book about the Civil War in Decatur, calendar of their family, Fresca, a book mark, and one other thing.
6. Lauren drove me to Target for a couple of things and a Starbucks.
7. Funny comment of the night comes from Jeffrey when asked if he wanted big pancakes in the morning, "Yes. And I get up early."

Guess I better get to bed so that I can get up to make those pancakes.

No comments: