Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Very Quick Update

1. Made it back on time although both flights were delayed.
2. Had a great time in AL and Atlanta.
3. I love creamed chicken and biscuits. Thanks, Mom, for being willing to make it for lunch on Tuesday rather than going out for lunch.
4. Had a great picnic lunch with Mary and Jaimie on Monday.
5. Basement floor was dry when I got home.
6. The dentist recemented my crown on today. My mouth feels so good!!! She was surprised it hadn't broken and that she could just glue it on.
7. Busy day at work catching up and getting ready for month end.
8. Can't believe my Lady Vols lost in the first round of the tournament ever!!! They were 42-0 in first and second round games.
9. Love it that Pat Summitt had the Lady Vols in the gym for a full practice the day after their loss. She said, "Losing in the first round means we're not very good and have work to do."

No comments: