Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. So thankful I have a job today although praying for a co-worker who has been a friend for the last 6 years whose position was eliminated on Tuesday.
2. Thankful that I didn't get some of the jobs I've applied for over the last 5 years or so as all but one has had the position eliminated within the last 3 years.
3. A local store had blackberries on sale last weekend. They've been a really refreshing snack at work yesterday and today.
4. I've been hosting the Finance monthly business meeting the last several months and it was time to get a new host. Thankfully someone volunteered to do it and I didn't have to go begging.
5. Only 1 chick has succumbed to the excessive heat in their first week of life. Too bad it happened to be one of Renae's chicks!

No comments: