Friday, December 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday Late

OK, I'm late by a day this week.

1. Text messaging--it's been fun to be in touch with three of my nieces during their exams although I got in touch with them on the last day of Mary Lee's, Haley's were just starting, and Lauren's were the following week. With Haley and Lauren I was able to know each day what exam they have which made praying for them more meaningful.
2. Text messaging-I got a message from my father today that was more than "OK" now that he has a QWERTY keyboard.
3. Another niece told me Verizon no longer requires a data plan for my phone so I'm 9.99 + tax richer every month now.
4. A couple of days at work were kind of rough this week. My work team leader realized that and was extremely helpful today and very patient explaining some new processes for me.
5. Annual pumpkin pancake breakfast tomorrow. Can't wait. Well, I can wait long enough to finish cleaning up and getting set up for it.
6. Payday today!
7. Lots of Christmas activities: Nutcracker, Calvary Church Festival of Lights, Grace Bible Christmas concert, Embellish Christmas concert and Christmas chocolate making--5 activities in 6 nights. I was glad to be at home last night!

No comments: