Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Sad E-Mail

Almost two month ago I posted a string of e-mails from a student I had earlier this year. His unborn child had issues that would result in death soon after birth. This is the e-mail he sent on Friday evening:

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update on my son. Josiah was born at 10:09 AM at Spectrum Health downtown, he weighed about 8.5 pounds, was 18.5 inches long. He had a full head of dark hair, and a big smile. He cried about 12 different times for the first 20 minutes. After that Josiah slowly and peacefully faded away, and went to be with his Father in Heaven surrounded by our family at 11:20 AM

I want to thank all of you for all your prayer and support.


Pray for Rob and Sue. The visitation will be Tuesday evening and funeral on Wednesday.

No comments: